Softline doors made of pine and merantimeet not only aesthetiacal but also construction requirements. Following features make the doors recognizable they are sophisticated, have streamlined shapes of a smooth and shiny surface, that gives its users a lot of benefits. Doors are manufactured of pine or meranti three-layers wood, which thickness amounts for 68 mm. Additionally, the vitality of the woodwork is prolonged by preservation and staining. A wide range of colours ( RAL colours) as well as staining with a visible wood structure allows to meet individual requirements of even the most demanding customers. Below we present only profile of the standard colors which are possible to apply in wood. All painting coatings are environment friendly.
1. Excellent aesthetics thanks to profilled strip bead, undercut for the internal profile and the usage of thermal drip that enables water drainage.
2. Great stability thanks to aluminum strip that protects the wood against UV rays and the water that flows from the window at the most critical points of the window / door.
3. Durability and stability of the construction thanks to the usage of ecological varnish with the primer and the impregnation against pests and mold fungi as well as three-layer laminated solid wood and dried to the desired moisture content, which makes the windows more resistant to warping and cracking.
4. High quality thanks to the best components and the usage of only high quality wood.
5. Ecology - windows made of raw materiasl of natural origin have been honored with the award - Green Mark 2010 for its outstanding and environmentally friendly properties.
6. Very good thermal insulation.